Designed for creative entrepreneurs and small business owners, this interactive workbook contains over 40 full-color pages of info, exercises, and tips for crafting a unique, thoughtful, and relevant brand identity.
- Learn about branding, typography, logo development, color, and pattern while digging deeper into what makes your business special.
- Discover how to be better prepared to work with a designer, saving you valuable time and money.
- Collect inspiration, organize your thoughts, and gain detailed insight into the creative process.
FREE with this workbook :: printable PDFs of key pages (including extra graph paper) that you can print from home. Just add 'em to your cart!
"...If I could have used this book in 2010 to 2012, I literally would have saved thousands of dollars in wasted brand money. Overall, it is still worth it for me...as an easy way to put my thoughts on paper for upcoming brands. I totally LOVE this and recommend to anyone I know that is either starting a brand or going through rebrand." - Aimee J.
"I love my workbook - I can take it everywhere. It's so easy to just open it and work any time I have an idea. I never thought that branding was so complex. Branding 101 helped me to realize how I want my customers to look at my business." - Carmen N.
- Cover including binding: 5.75" x 8.5" (approx. 0.375" thick)
- Workbook pages: 5.5" x 8.5"
- First Class (5-10 days): $3.75
- Priority Mail (2-3 days): $6.00
- International (up to 14 days): $7.50
Printed in limited quantities in Houston, Texas. © 2014-2016 Akula Kreative
The contents of this workbook may not be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, mechanical, electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without written permission from Akula Kreative.
By purchasing this book, you agree to our Terms + Conditions.
Proceeds from each sale go toward the future bigandlittleranch.com!